The Need for Recycling Waste Plastic
Plastics are durable, lightweight and inexpensive materials. They can readily be molded into various products which find uses in a plethora of applications. Every year, more than 100 million tons of plastics are manufactured across the globe. Around 200 billion pounds of new plastic material is thermoformed, foamed, laminated and extruded into millions of packages and products. Consequently, the reuse, recovery and the recycling of plastics are extremely important.
What Plastics Are Recyclable?
- There are six common types of plastics. Following are some typical products you will find for each of plastic:
- PS (Polystyrene) – Example: foam hot drink cups, plastic cutlery, containers, and yogurt.
- PP (Polypropylene) – Example: lunch boxes, take-out food containers, ice cream containers.
- LDPE (Low-density polyethylene) – Example: garbage bins and bags.
- PVC (Plasticised Polyvinyl chloride or polyvinyl chloride)—Example: cordial, juice or squeeze bottles.
- HDPE (High-density polyethylene) – Example: shampoo containers or milk bottles.
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) – Example: fruit juice and soft drink bottles.
Recycling Waste Plastic into New Products
Plastic pallets, plastic chairs, plastic trash cans, plastic septic panels, plastic pressure plates, etc.
The Plastic Recycling Process
The simplest of plastic recycling processes involves collecting, sorting, shredding, washing, de-watering, drying, extruding, molding and finished new products.
- 1. Advanced technology
We update different processing technology to dispose of different waste plastics into more new products. Hence, we devote ourselves to reducing waste plastic pollution.
- 2. Environmental protection
We aim to protect the environment in recycling waste plastic. And we do our best to change the waste plastic into new additional products, so as to protect the environment.
If you want to get the newest recycling waste plastic solution, please send an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org.